Friday, March 30, 2018

With all my heart

So Chartpak held a contest to try out their new mixed media paper and this is my entry, titled With all my heart, using some Rubbermoon stamps, StencilGirl stencil and DecoArt paints.



Even if I don't win I know I want to buy their journal mainly due to the "in and out" page feature. I mean, I love that idea. You can remove the papers and then place them back in, something I can get a lot of use out of since I have to remove the paper when I have them printed.



You can go here to see the entries, some are just fabulous and there are a couple which don't look like they used the paper that was sent to them, but maybe I am wrong. lol I'll be curious to see who wins.

Linking up to Paint Party Friday!

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful lady Sandee! Happy Easter to you and yours, happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

DVArtist said...

Wow she is lovely. I think she has a great chance at winning. You are so talented. Happy Easter

Faye said...

I looked at the other entries and i think you have an excellent chance of winning! You do lovely work.

Christine said...

Nice work!

Giggles said...

Wonderful work...I took a peek at the other and I agree with Faye!! All the best to you!!

Peace Giggles

carol l mckenna said...

Creative lady ~ love the design and colors!

Happy Days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

denthe said...

Love the writing in the background and the beads at the bottom. Great work!

Laney said...

I think your lady is just great! Hope you win. :) I have not heard of this journal but I love the idea of in and out paper. So convenient. Happy PPF! Happy Easter!

Jean said...

Love this. Perfect for this paper.

Cindy Dauer said...

So much interesting detail, and I love the soft colors! Good luck!

Craftychris said...

Love this! I really hope you win - I think you should! xxx

Lynda Shoup said...

Beautiful piece. I like the writing under the image. Is the writing yours or is that a stamp? I love the idea of being able to take the pages in and out, so I may just have to look this up.