Thursday, September 21, 2017

The Grand Final – The World

I figure what better way to send this challenge out than by mail as this particular challenge is about sending a message...a note to the universe so to speak.


I may not have been able to use every single element in all of the challenges even though I tried, but I did complete all 6 challenges and it was a lot of fun. Even learned some things too which is always a bonus in my book!


  • CIRCLE(s) symbol of the globe, and of infinity👍
  • Words for PEACELOVEHARMONY or UNITY in any language👍
  • Wire, sewing, lace, ribbon, something interlaced to 
  • symbolize interconnectedness👍
  • WHITE color of unity and peace in the world👍
  • And as we all are open-minded people your project need to include a HOLE or something OPEN.

1 comment:

Jackie PN said...

a beautiful note to the universe at that!
Well done Sandee!
hugs,Jackie xx